Coins of Rewa State !!

Shabe Salam !!!
Today while surfing the net i found a beautiful blog ( its link mention Bolow ) where i seen the images of coins of rewa state which i am sharing with you, these are the picture of copper coins of Raja Jai Singh Dev From 1809 -1835 and Coins during the time of Raja Viswanath Singh (1835-1854 )

Images of Coins  During Raja Jai Singh Dev (1809-1835)





Images of Coins  During Raja Jai Singh Dev (1835-1854)


Read this article to know more about these coins at palikara.blogspot


4 comments:

  1. A big thank you. So far nobody showed any interest. You may visit my Hindi blog which you may find interesting as most of my writings are in Hindi.
    http://mallar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir,
    No Sir Big Thanks to you for sharing such information of our Rewa city

    Regards
    Rewa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good collection.
    I have one of them. Let me to see in my trunk.

    ReplyDelete